Point Loma Electric and Plumbing, One Day Repipe Company in San Diego
Looking for a whole house repipe company in San Diego, CA? Then, you’ve come to the right place! We are a full house repipe and plumbing company serving the San Diego area for over 35 years. We are your one-stop shop for all your repiping and plumbing needs, whether a simple repair or a complete repipe inside or sewer replacement outside. We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and five-star customer service. We are family-owned and operated and treat our customers like family. We believe in doing the job right the first time, and we stand behind our work with a done-right 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What Services do Point Loma Electric and Plumbing offer?
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Water line repair and replacement
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Gas line repair and replacement
- Copper repiping
- PEX repiping
- PVC repiping
- Tankless water heaters
- Tank water heaters
- Fixture replacement and repair
No matter what your needs are, we can help! Full House Repipe Company San Diego offer free estimates and second opinions, so please give us a call today to schedule a consultation.
12 Things You Should Know Before Hiring a Whole House Repipe Company in San Diego?
- If you are considering a whole Full House Repipe San Diego, here are ten things you should know before choosing the company to do the work:
- The average cost of a whole house repipe in San Diego is $12,000 to $30,000.
- The process can take as little as one day to a week or more depending on the contractor you choose. We have a specialized team that can complete your fresh water re-pipe in as little as one day. We can also handle the patching and painting to minimize any inconvenience to you.
- It is very important that the Full House Repipe Company San Diego you hire has experience and is appropriately licensed and insured. You should check with the California State License Board (CSLB.GOV) and check that they carry the appropriate license, are bonded and carry workman’s compensation insurance. Any business that brings anyone other than the owner onto your property must carry workman’s compensation insurance. This is for your protection.
- The repiping process can be disruptive, so choosing a Full House Repipe Company San Diego that will work with you to minimize the impact on your daily life is essential.
- Our whole house re-pipes are usually completed in only one day.
- There will be some noise during the repipe process, so it's essential to choose a company that will work with you to minimize the impact on your daily life.
- You will not have any water during the re-piping process.
- You should expect the company you hire to clean up after completing the job.
- A whole house repipe is a significant investment, so research and choose a reputable company, that you feel comfortable with and that will be around in the future to honor their warranties.
- Before work begins, get everything in writing, including a detailed estimate.
- Once the work is completed, be sure to have the company come out and do a final walk-through to ensure you are happy with the outcome.
How Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can save you money on your whole house Repipe:
We use the latest technology and materials and a highly skilled and experienced team to repipe your home Full House Repipe Company San Diego, so you can be sure it will be done right. We also warranty our work, so you can have peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands. If you’re concerned about your home’s plumbing condition, call us. We’ll be happy to come out and take a look. We’ll give you an honest assessment of the situation and let you know if repiping is necessary. So please don’t wait until it’s too late. Instead, call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in San Diego today and let us help you save money on your repiping project.
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing
4838 Ronson Ct Suite A, San Diego, CA 92111